SOCIAL SECURITY MISTAKES THAT CAN BE COSTLY
When it comes to Social Security, thinking ahead is crucial to understanding factors that can affect your retirement — and how to avoid losing potential income.
Join us for a free webinar to explore how benefits work and how to make smarter choices BEFORE making decisions that could be costly at a time when you may need money the most. Attendees can also schedule a free, 1:1 chat with a Certified Financial Planner.
|March 29, 2022, 7:00 p.m. ET and PT|
|Watch it on this date or anytime on demand.|
The Following Topics will be Covered:
- The impact of claiming Social Security benefits too early
- Understanding earnings limits and other work consideration
- Making the most of survivor benefit
- How claiming age and the 10-year marriage rule affect spousal benefit
- Understanding the intersection between Social Security and Medicare and impacts of late Medicare enrollment