Office of Health and Nutrition Services

For School Year 2021-2022 the National School Lunch Program, School Breakfast Program, and Child and Adult Care Food Programs must be used to provide meals to students that are in school.  Please click on the buttons for the School Nutrition Programs or the Child and Adult Care Food Program to learn more.

10 Cents a Meal Grant Application Overview

10 Cents a Meal Grant Application Instructions

MDE COVID-19 Health and Nutrition Services Resources 

Food Assistance for Michigan Children, Families and Individuals

MDE COVID-19 Social and Emotional Learning Resources 

National School Lunch Program Logo

School Nutrition Programs

Nutrition Gateway

Nutrition Gateway and Child Nutrition Systems

Child and Adult Care Food Program

Child and Adult Care Food Program


Food Distribution 

Fiscal and Administrative Services

Fiscal and Adminstrative Services

Food Distribution

Procurement and Contracts

Civil Rights Guidance

Nutrition Coordination Unit

Civil Rights Guidance

Civil Rights Guidance

Civil Rights Guidance

School Health and Safety

Mighty Meals Website Button

Mighty Meals

Child Nutrition Program System Help Documents

Supply Chain Challenges

USDA Non-Discrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at 800-877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call 866-632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)        mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
            Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
            1400 Independence Avenue, SW
            Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)       fax: 202-690-7442; or

(3)       email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

MI Asian Staff
Author: MI Asian Staff